Looking for the perfect soft touch for your suite, or even wedding day items? Hand-dyed silk adds that finish you're looking for.
- Binding each suite before stuffing the envelope
- Tied or wax sealed with vellum covers and vellum overlays
- Tying favor tags to guest bags/gifts
Yardage depends on how you plan to use the ribbon.
- SPOOLS ARE APPROXIMATELY 32 YARDS
HOW MANY SPOOLS SHOULD YOU BUY?
Multiply the inches by quantity of suites/save the dates. DIVIDE that number by TWELVE for feet, then THREE for yardage. Base your order on that number
- COLOR VARIATION: This ribbon is hand dyed silk. This means that there can be some mild color inconsistency between spools.
OVERAGE: Please be sure you have plenty of extra ribbon. If your yardage estimate is cutting it close, it's best to have that extra spool, and you can always use it on the wedding day. Bouquets are great place to use extra ribbon!
- Invitation Card with Matching Envelope (includes return address printed on back flap)
- Rsvp Card with Rsvp Envelope with Address Printed on the Front
- Invitation Card (5" x7")
- Invitation Envelope(5.25" x 7.25")
- Rsvp Card (3.5" x 4.875")
- Rsvp Envelope (3.625" x 5.125")
- Choose between one-ply and two-ply paper thickness from the dropdown
- Choose between ultra-white and eggshell (off-white/ivory) from below
Customize Your Suite:
- Choose your ink color from the drop down below- Choose the number of full suites you will be mailing out this isto the number of houschoids you will be mailing to; not the number of guests attendingwe strongly advise ordering an additional 25 suites for reasons such as adding on guest, issues with the post office/mailing, for photos on your wedding day, keepsakes, et - Select your print method of choice below (digital, letterpress, foil)
Make the selections from the drop downs on your right and click customize. You'll fill out your wording and personalize your suite before checkout.
If you are interested in embellishments and/or custom artwork, these must be ordered at the same time as your suite.
After your order is placed, we'll send you a digital proof within 7-10 business days. Two rounds of revisions are included. Should you go over your included revisions, additional edits incur a cost of $50 per proof.
*Custom artwork adds 4-6 weeks
Once you've approved your final proof, your stationery will go into production.
Digital Printing: 2-3 weeks upon approval
Foil Printing: 5-6 weeks upon approval
Letterpress Printing: 6-7 weeks upon approval