Envelope liners are a simple and beautiful way to show personality and complete your wedding invitations or save the dates. We have so many incredible options to choose from! You can choose a pattern available below or your custom venue illustration or watercolor if you are utilizing that embellishment as well.
Envelope liners are printed on a text weight paper and will be printed on the same paper color chosen with your invitation suite. Liners will come attached to the envelopes and assembled to you at no extra cost.
- Invitation Card with Matching Envelope (includes return address printed on back flap)
- Rsvp Card with Rsvp Envelope with Address Printed on the Front
- Invitation Card (5" x7")
- Invitation Envelope(5.25" x 7.25")
- Rsvp Card (3.5" x 4.875")
- Rsvp Envelope (3.625" x 5.125")
- Choose between one-ply and two-ply paper thickness from the dropdown
- Choose between ultra-white and eggshell (off-white/ivory) from below
Customize Your Suite:
- Choose your ink color from the drop down below- Choose the number of full suites you will be mailing out this isto the number of houschoids you will be mailing to; not the number of guests attendingwe strongly advise ordering an additional 25 suites for reasons such as adding on guest, issues with the post office/mailing, for photos on your wedding day, keepsakes, et - Select your print method of choice below (digital, letterpress, foil)
Make the selections from the drop downs on your right and click customize. You'll fill out your wording and personalize your suite before checkout.
If you are interested in embellishments and/or custom artwork, these must be ordered at the same time as your suite.
After your order is placed, we'll send you a digital proof within 7-10 business days. Two rounds of revisions are included. Should you go over your included revisions, additional edits incur a cost of $50 per proof.
*Custom artwork adds 4-6 weeks
Once you've approved your final proof, your stationery will go into production.
Digital Printing: 2-3 weeks upon approval
Foil Printing: 5-6 weeks upon approval
Letterpress Printing: 6-7 weeks upon approval