A unique way to really make your wedding invitations special and beautiful is to add a custom watercolor painting of your wedding flowers, venue, or pets. Use your artwork wherever you'd like in your suite such as on an envelope liner or on the top of your invitation or details card. Each piece of art is hand-painted right here in our studio!
- Invitation Card with Matching Envelope (includes return address printed on back flap)
- Rsvp Card with Rsvp Envelope with Address Printed on the Front
- Invitation Card (5" x7")
- Invitation Envelope(5.25" x 7.25")
- Rsvp Card (3.5" x 4.875")
- Rsvp Envelope (3.625" x 5.125")
- Choose between one-ply and two-ply paper thickness from the dropdown
- Choose between ultra-white and eggshell (off-white/ivory) from below
Customize Your Suite:
- Choose your ink color from the drop down below- Choose the number of full suites you will be mailing out this isto the number of houschoids you will be mailing to; not the number of guests attendingwe strongly advise ordering an additional 25 suites for reasons such as adding on guest, issues with the post office/mailing, for photos on your wedding day, keepsakes, et - Select your print method of choice below (digital, letterpress, foil)
Make the selections from the drop downs on your right and click customize. You'll fill out your wording and personalize your suite before checkout.
If you are interested in embellishments and/or custom artwork, these must be ordered at the same time as your suite.
After your order is placed, we'll send you a digital proof within 7-10 business days. Two rounds of revisions are included. Should you go over your included revisions, additional edits incur a cost of $50 per proof.
*Custom artwork adds 4-6 weeks
Once you've approved your final proof, your stationery will go into production.
Digital Printing: 2-3 weeks upon approval
Foil Printing: 5-6 weeks upon approval
Letterpress Printing: 6-7 weeks upon approval